It’s week two of my 12 week series of The Summer of Salads. With the 4th of July holiday approaching this weekend, I decided to create an alternative to your everyday coleslaw. Featured is the Crispy Cauliflower Coleslaw. Most people will say they do not like cauliflower or brussels sprouts, but once you taste it, you really can’t tell the difference from your everyday coleslaw…it’s just healthier. It goes great as a side item or over the perfect sandwich.
- Shop Small Business Saturday 2017
- Healthy Thanksgiving Tidbits: Be Intentional. Plan your Holiday Spread so your Weight doesn’t Spread.
- Healthy Thanksgiving Tidbits: How to make Candied Yams and Sweet Potato Casserole Healthier.
- Healthy Thanksgiving Tidbits: How to Prepare Healthier yet still Flavorful Dressing.
- What’s for Lunch on this Healthy Lunch Day?