It’s week two of my 12 week series of The Summer of Salads. With the 4th of July holiday approaching this weekend, I decided to create an alternative to your everyday coleslaw. Featured is the Crispy Cauliflower Coleslaw. Most people will say they do not like cauliflower or brussels sprouts, but once you taste it, you really can’t tell the difference from your everyday coleslaw…it’s just healthier. It goes great as a side item or over the perfect sandwich.
- Freedom Friday: Trust Him in this Season.
- Purchase My New Healthy Ebook.
- Healthy Simple Swaps from The Healthy Budgetnista
- The Summer of Salads Bonus: Repurpose your leftovers. Greek Pasta Salad with Chicken, Fat Free Feta Cheese, and Roasted Vegetables
- Salmon, Roasted Grape, Walnut and Goat Cheese Salad with a Honey Balsamic Viniagrette