- Medal Monday: Know your Why.
- Shop Small Business Saturday 2017
- Healthy Thanksgiving Tidbits: Be Intentional. Plan your Holiday Spread so your Weight doesn’t Spread.
- Healthy Thanksgiving Tidbits: How to make Candied Yams and Sweet Potato Casserole Healthier.
- Healthy Thanksgiving Tidbits: How to Prepare Healthier yet still Flavorful Dressing.
Category Archives: SIDE DISHES
Let’s face it, there’s no great recipe or miracle that will make that sweet syrupy goodness we call candied yams taste like mom’s or will make you go into a diabetic coma after eating it, but there is a way … Continue reading
Dressing vs. Stuffing is another debate I’m really not going to get too deep in to, but I will tell you I’m a pro dressing girl lol. Thanksgiving is about 1.5 weeks away and we all know no one is … Continue reading
Healthy Simple Swaps: Chick Fil A vs. Me Been in my kitchen more than usual lately beyond my weekly meal prep for my clients. Yesterday, for dinner I prepared pan seared scallops over Japanese whole wheat udon noodles with napa … Continue reading