- Medal Monday: Know your Why.
- Shop Small Business Saturday 2017
- Healthy Thanksgiving Tidbits: Be Intentional. Plan your Holiday Spread so your Weight doesn’t Spread.
- Healthy Thanksgiving Tidbits: How to make Candied Yams and Sweet Potato Casserole Healthier.
- Healthy Thanksgiving Tidbits: How to Prepare Healthier yet still Flavorful Dressing.
Category Archives: VEGETARIAN
Let’s face it, there’s no great recipe or miracle that will make that sweet syrupy goodness we call candied yams taste like mom’s or will make you go into a diabetic coma after eating it, but there is a way … Continue reading
Superbowl Sunday is one of the biggest and most celebrated events in the US. Millions of people gather around the television with food and libations to watch the commercials, halftime show, and the best two teams of the NFL go head … Continue reading
Ingredients 1 medium head of cabbage 2 Lightlife Veggie Smart Sausages Italian Style 1/2 cup of red and green bell peppers cut into chunks 1/3 cup of sliced yellow onions 1/3 cup of Kitchen Basics Unsalted Vegetable Stock 1/4 … Continue reading
Pizza Ingredients 2 large portobello mushroom caps 1 Morningstar soy tomato and basil pizza burger 1/4 cup of chopped red, yellow, and green bell peppers. 1/3 cup of chopped red and yellow onions 8 medium reduced salt black pitted olives … Continue reading
Ingredients 3 medium sweet potatoes 1/4 cup of chopped red, green and yellow bell peppers 1/4 cup of chopped red and yellow onions 1/3 cup of dried cranberries 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic 1/4 cup of Kitchen Basics unsalted vegetable stock 1/2 tablespoon of … Continue reading