- Medal Monday: Know your Why.
- Shop Small Business Saturday 2017
- Healthy Thanksgiving Tidbits: Be Intentional. Plan your Holiday Spread so your Weight doesn’t Spread.
- Healthy Thanksgiving Tidbits: How to make Candied Yams and Sweet Potato Casserole Healthier.
- Healthy Thanksgiving Tidbits: How to Prepare Healthier yet still Flavorful Dressing.
Category Archives: APPETIZERS
Sweet and Sour “Pork” Fried Cauliflower Rice and Edamame Hummus with Crudites as a snack. I decided to vegetarian all this week and create a healthy alternative to some of my favorite dishes. Eating healthy isn’t expensive or what I … Continue reading
Are you ready some football and some great tailgate/party food? I’m putting a healthy spin on a few of your classic tailgate party foods done with twist. For the First Down: Southwestern Sweet Potato Skins INGREDIENTS: 3/4lb 85/15 ground turkey … Continue reading
It’s what for dinner: Basil Pesto Chicken, Mushroom and Sundried Tomato Flatbread Pizza and a simple side green garden salad I decided to forego meal prepping this week, so I could try creating some new recipes. A friend of mine … Continue reading
Superbowl Sunday is one of the biggest and most celebrated events in the US. Millions of people gather around the television with food and libations to watch the commercials, halftime show, and the best two teams of the NFL go head … Continue reading