Ok..call me silly and cheesy, but Ice Cube’s song was the first thing that came to mind when writing this post about my running adventure on Tuesday night. I had a great time at the Fleet Feet Pub Run over by the Rec Room (a huge adult game room on steroids of all the old school arcade games, pool table, Uno, Spades, etc) on Broad Street with my BGR and BMR running buddies. We ran 3.5 miles down Broad through the streets of Overton Park (we ended up getting caught by the train…thank goodness for small miracles and rest breaks lol) on the way back. Fleet feet gave away some awesome prizes from Mizuno including a pair of running shoes. I won a Fleet Feet hat along with my buddy Brandon. Our runs are always filled with fun, laughter and crazy shenanigans!
- Purchase My New Healthy Ebook.
- Healthy Simple Swaps from The Healthy Budgetnista
- The Summer of Salads Bonus: Repurpose your leftovers. Greek Pasta Salad with Chicken, Fat Free Feta Cheese, and Roasted Vegetables
- Salmon, Roasted Grape, Walnut and Goat Cheese Salad with a Honey Balsamic Viniagrette
- Red, White and Blueberry Chicken Pecan Salad with Lemon Poppy Seed Viniagrette