Had a great time at the Chick Fil A 5k race on Labor Day benefitting the Junior Achievement. The weather was quite hot, humid and downright disrespectful lol but I got it done. Thanks to BGR and BMR for the smiles, cheers, and beverages at the water stops along the way. It was well needed and appreciated. Ran into some of my friends and sorority sisters after the race for post picture fun. Lesson for the day: The elements in life might not always be in our favor but you have to keep moving!
- Shop Small Business Saturday 2017
- Healthy Thanksgiving Tidbits: Be Intentional. Plan your Holiday Spread so your Weight doesn’t Spread.
- Healthy Thanksgiving Tidbits: How to make Candied Yams and Sweet Potato Casserole Healthier.
- Healthy Thanksgiving Tidbits: How to Prepare Healthier yet still Flavorful Dressing.
- What’s for Lunch on this Healthy Lunch Day?