Had a great time at the Chick Fil A 5k race on Labor Day benefitting the Junior Achievement. The weather was quite hot, humid and downright disrespectful lol but I got it done. Thanks to BGR and BMR for the smiles, cheers, and beverages at the water stops along the way. It was well needed and appreciated. Ran into some of my friends and sorority sisters after the race for post picture fun. Lesson for the day: The elements in life might not always be in our favor but you have to keep moving!
- Freedom Friday: Trust Him in this Season.
- Purchase My New Healthy Ebook.
- Healthy Simple Swaps from The Healthy Budgetnista
- The Summer of Salads Bonus: Repurpose your leftovers. Greek Pasta Salad with Chicken, Fat Free Feta Cheese, and Roasted Vegetables
- Salmon, Roasted Grape, Walnut and Goat Cheese Salad with a Honey Balsamic Viniagrette