On April 18th, I completed my 5th half marathon done in my 4th state of my 50by5o goal in Murray, KY. I had fun running with my Soror Tari who kept it fun and entertaining the entire boring and hilly route. Let’s just say she needs to give up singing and keep her day job taking selfies lol. BGR Memphis Girls rock and took Murray by storm, looked good and had fun while doing it. Who run it…I Run This!
- Freedom Friday: Trust Him in this Season.
- Purchase My New Healthy Ebook.
- Healthy Simple Swaps from The Healthy Budgetnista
- The Summer of Salads Bonus: Repurpose your leftovers. Greek Pasta Salad with Chicken, Fat Free Feta Cheese, and Roasted Vegetables
- Salmon, Roasted Grape, Walnut and Goat Cheese Salad with a Honey Balsamic Viniagrette